CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

D' Sweetest Blogger Eva

December's arrival..



Oyeah! Suda tiba! Even dah 5 hari berlalu...baru hari nie excited nak expose the arrivals of December! My most favourite month of a year..why3?? Sebabbbbbb...



* It's time for me to say gudbye for the rest months..
* It's the end of a year...
* Y-E-S..cube teka apakah itu... it's Year End Sales la babeh! Ouh shopping!!
* It's my baby birth month on the 3rd day of it..(no presents...just wishes..sorry sayang..better luck next year..huhu)
* It's my beloved abah and kakak birthday on 15th and 19th..
* Musim salji on Christmas eves... even xdapat nak sentuh2 salji + kutip adiah from Mr.Santa pun kat Mesia nie kan...but still suka sebab it's only on December!
* It's the time to remembering the year on any achievement through out the days, losing and finding times, and whatever...ouh december please treat me well..
* I want to leave all the pains which comes along the year..and throw it far2 away...
* And the most important thing is, it's my BIRTHDAY on 26th!!

Okeh...dats all..babai! *geez..*

0 comments:

Post a Comment