CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

D' Sweetest Blogger Eva

Love letter #11


Dear Sayang,
3 months has passed since you became my lover..
 You have never betrayed me or left me for another..
 You are my true love, and as your heart beats so does mine..
 With you I can fly, I can touch the moonlit sky..
 I can soar over every mountain, swim in every sea..
 I jump for joy inside every time you say you love me..
 I love you too my HONEY BOO, from the depths of my very heart..
 I cannot bear to be without you, Don't want us to be apart..
 And I know there have been hard times and to see you suffer, I just want to die..
 Want to see you smile forever, within your hearts content ..
 You are my one true my love, my whole heart beats for you..
 I want to hold you in my arms forever, Your my one true desire..


0 comments:

Post a Comment