CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

D' Sweetest Blogger Eva

A letter for future.....

This girl who seemed unbreakable, broke. This girl who seemed so strong, crumbled. This girl who always laughed it off, cried.. I have used to be like this for many times before.. And yeah! It's really killing me man! A big thanks to you dear~ My friends hate it when I've turned to be like this.. Me, myself do really cannot stand this feeling anymore. And now? Yeah.. I am already get over it. Wake up again. It's nice to have everybody called families, friends and everythings surrounding you. Heavenly..



For once I realized, the first step towards change is acceptance. Once you accept yourself, you open the door to change. That's all you have to do. Change is not something you do. It's something you allow. Forgives are everything, they said..until it made me wonder how many times we forgive just because we don't want to lose someone, even if they don't deserve our forgiveness.  Hurmm... just do it je larhh.. 



And now be kind to read below..



Dear future boyfie,
Penat lah speaking..meh cakap melayu pulak..hehe~ Okeh.. Pade si future boyfie... Do please.............cintai aku kerna aku..diriku...baik dan burukku...kekurangan dan kelebihanku... Bukan dengan mengambil kesempatan ke atas diriku dengan menunjukkan ke'charming'anmu demi memuaskan nafsumu... Cintai aku kerna ketulusanmu, kejujuranmu dan keikhlasanmu.. I can't promise that I'll never hurt you but what I can promise is I'll never leave when things get difficult.. So do you... Last but not least, will you be my boyfie? Hee~ 
Sekadar gambar hiasan semata..

OR

Dear future hubby,
Same seperti di atas...hahahaa! Cume kasi tambah sket... Manjakan isterimu ini sekadar kemampuanmu.. Bukan lebih, tak juga kurang, cintai aku dengan sepenuh kasih sayangmu di atas landasan yang tak terpesong dari jalan-Nya.. Bimbing, nasihati dan tegurlah aku sewajar semampumu sebagai ketua dan pemimpin dalam keluarga yang kita bina ini. JANGAN berlagak mampu untuk memiliki lebih seandainya diri sendiri tak terbela lagi akidahnya.. Sebolehnya juga, cubalah setia pada diriku satu persis aku setia pada dirimu satu... Boleh? kalo boleh, so it gonna be a beautiful night, we're looking for something dumb to do.. Hey baby.. I think I wanna marry you..~
Ouh...wedding idaman kalbu...err~ ade kene mengene meh?

Okeh!! Stop being jiwang-jiwang Nia! So not you!! Aaamaiigadd~ Sejak bile aku ke arah this eww-eww things? Haha!



p/s: Agak-agak ade orang nak ke kat aku nie kann? Soalan sila tadah pipi dan kasi aku lempang kau laju2... lols! ;))  

0 comments:

Post a Comment